Section 1 — Spiritual Foundation for Ministry
Part A — A sense of being called by both God and community to authorized ministry.
- 1. A sense of being called by God and the community to authorized ministry in the church.
- 4. A lived faith showing love of God, trust in Jesus, and openness to the Holy Spirit.
Part B — Living out faith in Creator, Christ, and Holy Spirit as revealed through scripture and Christian traditions.
- 2. Devotion to the word of God as revealed through scripture and Christian traditions.
Part C — Commitment to lifelong spiritual growth and continued discernment of my call individually and in community.
- 3. Commitment to life-long spiritual growth and practice, individually and in community.
- 5. Openness to continuing discernment of one’s call in community.